OPEN for Phase 3 of re-opening!
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12pm-5pm.
- Facemasks are recommended.
- Hand sanitizing required.
- Only 2 public computers available, WIFI 24/7
- Printing/scanning and photocopying available.
- Inter-library loans available.
- No public washroom.
- Book return open 24/7, returning items are quarantined for 48 hours before being checked in and shelved.
- Curbside pick-up still available upon request.
How to place an online hold
In the upper right corner of the home page. you’ll find the initial search box.
· Type in your selection and click “Search” to see if we have the item. If we do, you may place a hold on it by clicking “Place Hold” beside the item.
· A new window will open, prompting you to log in to your account. Type in your library card number and PIN (or user name and password). Click “Log In.” If you do not know your PIN, email the library at firstname.lastname@example.org or call and leave message at 250-445-6111. We can give you a temporary PIN.
· A new window with a temporary Covid-19 Library closure message will open: click on “Continue.”
· The “Place Hold” window will come up. Please make sure your email address and phone number are correct. Click “Submit.” If the item is available, you will get the message “Hold was successfully placed.” If not, you’ll get a message letting you know that.
· Sit back, relax, and have patience while library staff capture your hold and contact you with pick-up options.
Tips: Refine your search by adjusting the type and format of item.
Check out the great new items at our library!